To really get a good picture of your life plan as an entrepreneur, answer the following questions:
- What kind of lifestyle do you want to have as an entrepreneur?
- How big do you want your business to get in terms of profits and staff?
- Will you have employees?
- How many hours a week will you work?
- Do you need to meet the school bus every day or take off every Friday?
- Are you willing to work seven days a week? If so, how long can you keep that up?
- Will you need a partner and could you handle working with one?
- How will you fund your household while you start your business?
You may have a great business idea, but you must decide if it’s a good business for you and your family. Do not trade a soul-sapping job for a business that you hate. With a life plan you will have a goal, then you can develop a plan that will lead to personal and professional success.